£20,000 - £27,000
A unique opportunity for a Product Officer to join a very well-known financial services company based in Newport. If you’re a Product Assistant or Executive looking for a new opportunity then look no further. This role sits within a dynamic marketing team where you can learn from the very best.
- To assist the Product Manager with the whole of the product life cycle
- Liaising with all the key stakeholders during the design, implementation, launch and ongoing analysis of the product life cycle
- To support the end-to-end process including initial feasibility studies and business case production to ensure the success of potential new products
- Follow the new product development implementation process to ensure new products are brought in with the correct procedures
- Experience within a similar role (essential)
- An understanding of financial services or a regulated environment
- Being able to manage a new product from cradle to grave
- Great location
- Great working environment
- Excellent pension scheme
- Competitive holiday days
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Aaron Elliot at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
- Financial Services
- Product Development
- Product Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"