Up to £25,000k DOE
My rapidly growing client based in Stonehouse is seeking a Product Manager to join its team on a full time basis. You will be responsible for taking a leading role in all New Product Development projects, working closely with both the production, sales and marketing Department.
- Planning and coordination of product management activities for the brand such as advertising, packaging, promotions etc. Working with parent company to achieve global aims.
- Evaluation of market and sales data in order to develop targeted, sales-enhancing, marketing measures
- Interface with internal departments (sales, production, marketing) and with international product management teams
- Creation of product presentations and training
- Analyse existing product range and highlighting opportunities
- Provide indicative sell pricing based on market research
- Co-Ordinate product launches and discontinuation activities
- Planning and coordination of all international trade fairs and seminars
- Good understanding and experience of new product development
- Project Management experience
- Commercially minded
- Able to easily interpret data for analysis
- organised, motivated and open to opportunity.
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with Samantha at i2i Recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Management Accounts
- Product Development
- Product Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job