Vacancy: Product Manager - Medical Devices
Location: Berkshire - Can work from home
Competitive salary, a car allowance as well as a 20% bonus scheme for their ideal candidate.
A market leading fast growing Medical device company with a reputation of excellence worldwide are currently seeking a Product Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. The role is based in Reading but can be home based with minimal weekly commute into the office.
The ideal candidate will possess a high level of confidence, business acumen, drive, and determination to deliver on the high expectations of a rapid growth company as well as the ability to work with global key opinion leaders and sales teams to support new product development programs, key marketing initiatives, education platforms and focused sales strategies.
The Product Manager’s key responsibilities include:
- Building and implementing the portfolio strategy for products to achieve growth targets set by the business will be key whilst aligning to the overall execution of the marketing plan.
- Lead campaigns as well as supporting the sales and clinical marketing teams.
- Work alongside both regional and European marketing and business development colleagues to analyse and observe competitor activities and market trends.
- Deliver tools to support product and competitor functional and financial comparison.
- Contribute to the development of product with both budget, strategic, planning and review for defined portfolio.
- Experience in selling capital equipment
- Product launch experience
- Knowledge of software updates
- Medical device, diagnostics
- UK product and sales experience
- Cross functional team leadership skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to create detailed tactical and strategic plans
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to influence others
They are moving very fast and are interviewing within 48 hours of application!
Key Skills: Marketing / Marketing Strategy / Marketing Plans / Medical / Medical Device / Campaign management/ Product Management / Product Development / Product Launch/ Diagnostics / Sales