Working in a small team to create multi category performance garments for the UK team sports market.
Providing all technical details required for manufacturing bespoke technical sportswear.
- Key liaison with daily factory duties and questions
- New product development and testing for on field pieces as required by key clubs/teams
- Technical fabric buying and merchandising from predominant Taiwanese sources
- Key club management aligned with critical path for event and merchandise launches
- Market requirements and design research
- Presentation meetings both in house and key clients
- Fabric testing with technical 3rd party suppliers
- Annual factory visits including the far east and Europe
- Liaising with in house graphic team for design support for tender packages
- Critical path management
- Creating tech packs for all styles
- Catalogue design for print
- Technical and QC duties
- Highly organized and motivated
- Able to work under pressure to hit key deadlines
- Effective team worker
- Minimum 3 years' experience in similar field
- Advance skills in adobe suite
- Good communication skills with far east factories
- Fine attention to detail with critical eye
- Good presentation skills
- Keen to undertake global visits
- Good self-motivated understanding of sportswear markets and trends
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.
- product development and testing
- performance garments
- sports market