Why would I want to be a Product Director at Adthena?
- As the product leader you are responsible for product strategy, partnerships, market research and being the custodian of the discipline of great product management at Adthena
- Join a company with an extremely fast growth trajectory. (We’ve now got three offices globally and we don’t plan to stop there!)
- Flexible working environment, where you are given the freedom and responsibility to manage your own time and workload.
- Every employee gets given stock options from day one. Our employees do incredible work, so as we grow everyone shares the rewards.
- Untracked annual leave.
- Free lunch every Friday, and complimentary snacks and drinks.
- Lots of social activities to join in. Regular off-sites, bake-offs, office table tennis tournaments and much more!
- A whole host of other benefits and perks!
What would I be doing?
Product Leaders at Adthena have the opportunity to work with a multi-award winning Technology platform and team, using the latest machine learning and distributed (big data) technologies across a global market. The team has a huge amount of passion for their work, and we are looking for someone with a passion for excellence to join our team.
No one knows the Product’s vision and strategy like you do. You ensure we build the right products across all time horizons. While you instinctively understand the discipline of product management and can teach this to others, you are also a player coach digging in to own and deliver products.
- Champion Product’s vision and strategy throughout the organization.
- Understand the market in which your Product lives both now and in the future.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities for the entire Adthena product portfolio, driving execution of feature delivery
- Guide, mentor and manage other product managers
- Research customer/user needs, write user stories, understand UX and delivery products.
- Collaborate with customer facing roles to train, evangelise and collaborate to drive awareness and customer adoption,
- Guidance and input to the R&D org
Do I have what it takes?
- Excellent understanding of product management principles and best practice
- Strong experience building B2B data-driven products (ideally those that utilitise Machine Learning and Analytics)
- Experience within the Search Engine Marketing / Digital Marketing industry
- Comfortable communicating with a variety of stakeholders
- Strong technical understanding preferably with a BSc Degree 2:1 or above
- Excellent analytical skills building business models and performance analysis
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively with the team and offer and accept critique and feedback
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proven influencing and negotiating skills
- Experience with agile development methodologies like Scrum.
- This role may require some travel globally (up to 10%)
And what does Adthena do exactly?
Adthena is the market leader in Competitive Intelligence for Search. We’re a growing 70 person, 5 year old tech company headquartered in London with offices in Sydney and Texas too.
Updated daily and unrivaled, Adthena uses machine learning to help digital marketers understand their paid and organic search landscape and improve campaign performance. Processing over 10TB of new data, indexing 500 million adverts and 200 million keywords in 15 different languages every day, Adthena works with over 200 clients spread across 14 different business sectors.
This year alone we’ve won a number of awards including "Best Search Tool" at the Drum Awards, "Best Tech Platform" at the DADI Awards and "Technical Innovation of the Year" at the Biddable Media Awards.
Adthena will not be working with any recruitment agencies for this role. We will not be held liable for any fees in relation to candidates submitted.
- Product Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job