You will ideally have experience or an understanding of convenyancing and have a proven track record of working within a details and highly compliant industry.
- Responsible for the accurate & timely reporting and recording of all business information as requested by the Financial Controller
- To work closely with all stakeholders and establish strong working relationships from the outset
- Manages the complete admin function for each customer record to ensure all required documents are checked, saved, follow up actions performed and associated database records updated accordingly.
- To be the central link communicating with each party linked to a customer account ensuring information flow is effective and timely and escalation of any issues is managed
- Manages a central database for all customers and suppliers.
- Scanning of all documents for each application and ensuring these are allocated to the correct file for ease of access and reference
- Chases any missing documents to ensure no gaps exists in the information requirements for each customer
- Storing and filing of all confidential documents
- Works closely with the Lawyers and the Accountant to ensure that any changes in regulations are acted upon and that all aspects of the customer account work seamlessly.
- Retains independence from the Insurance Managers in line with regulations
- Previous administration experience within a regulated environment
- Attention to detail and accurate working practices
- Excellent IT skills with the ability to work across multiple systems
- Experience of conveyancing would be an advantage
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'