As Process Development Technologist, you’ll act as a key link between the product development kitchen and the production line. With a focus on product trials, you will be responsible for the planning, preparation and successful delivery of process development, as well as line trials, to support the smooth transition to full production and launch. Product consistency throughout the process is essential in order to meet customer requirements, so you’ll need a good eye for detail.
In the role of Process Development Technologist, you’ll be monitoring and communicating process trends and analysing data to ensure that the launch date is met with a keen eye on process optimisation. You’ll need to challenge and investigate potential continuous improvement projects and facilitate relevant trials to drive product enhancements, whilst ensuring everything complies with food safety and quality standards.
You will ensure that all line trials are fully documented and will provide guidance and advice to cross functional manufacturing teams, building strong relationship to drive results. You will also provide information to support the creation of customer and factory specifications, leading to the accurate and appropriate product labelling information.
This role will also include a strong project focus including validation and verification of various processes and equipment along with packaging and raw material feasibility work.Job Description
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing c. 11,800 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
?Here at Northampton, we have a team of around 2,700 colleagues. We are the sole supplier of sandwiches, wraps, baguettes, rolls, sushi and the new range of salads for Marks & Spencer.
Our Northampton site has two restaurants with hot food available to all our colleagues.What we’re looking for
- You will have a degree in Food Science or related subject, alongside previous experience of working within food manufacturing. You’ll have strong communication and influencing skills and be comfortable in dealing with a wide range of people at all levels.
- You’ll have strong organisational skills alongside the ability to manage multiple tasks, always focusing on delivering results against tight deadlines.
- With knowledge of customer codes of practise and food safety standards with the ability to evaluate and interpret shelf life results. Knowledge of a variety of retailer web based systems is advantages alongside a good level of general computer literacy.
- Not only will you be working for one of the country’s leading food manufacturers you’ll also get to work for a company that really does put people at the core.
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'