Private Client Legal Secretary - Lymington
A Legal 500 and Chambers accredited firm are seeking an experienced Private Client Legal Secretary to join the team!
This top 100 UK law firm offer a competitive salary as well as excellent employee benefits as well as a supportive and progressive working culture.
You will be supporting the fee earners in the team with a range of Private Client matters as well as providing a high level of secretarial support team wide.
Duties will include:
- Providing full secretarial support, producing correspondence and other documentation from digital dictation related to Private Client matters.
- Maintenance of comprehensive and accurate client admin files.
- General team administration including photocopying, faxing, filing and scanning.
- Meeting and greeting clients.
- Handling telephone enquiries and directing accordingly.
- Diary management for fee earners.
- Drafting of basic Wills, LPAs and trust documentation.
- Completion of IHT and other tax related documentation.
- Collation of financial statements in relation to probate and court of protection matters.
Desired skills and experience:
- Legal secretarial experience essential.
- Experience working within a private client team is essential.
- Fast, accurate typing ability.
- Experience of using case management systems and audio dictation software.
- IT literate - Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook
For more information or to apply please contact or call
- Previous relevant experience