£60,000- £75,000 +BENEFITS
This role offers the opportunity to work with one of the UK's leading banks. They have a massive data set with over 18 million customers.
As a Pricing Manager, you will work collaboratively with many internal stakeholders. Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Work on the pricing strategies within a specific product.
- Heavily involvement with stakeholder engagement with very senior managers.
- Support pricing evaluation and a 6-year strategy pricing plan.
- Support and monitor national pricing performance and track benefits of new pricing strategies.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
A successful Pricing Manager will have:
- Commercial experience working with SAS and Python.
- Educated to a degree level or above in a STEM subject.
- Commercial experience working in the insurance/ finance space would be beneficial.
- Clear and articulate communicator.
- A salary of £60,000-£75,000.
- Excellent progression opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Lydia via the apply link on this page.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'