£65,000 - £85,000
This top 10 finance company is looking for an experienced pricing manager to redefine the pricing strategy for one of its biggest products. If you're a pricing guru with a strong background in working with financial products/large products with variable rates, then this role is for you!
A household name across the UK this financial institution is known for its full range of financial products from cards to loans and mortgages. With its centralised analytics hub based in Edinburgh, they have an exceptional pool of talent working to keep the business completely data focused and have recently invested a significant amount into new tools and innovative approaches.
- Open and collaborative culture
- Fantastic central offices
- Extensive training opportunities
As Pricing Manager your role will have several elements;
- Using a mix of SQL and SAS/Python you will be developing and implementing pricing strategy for their biggest product, working to constantly redefine pricing based on competitor, market, and finance
- The biggest project will be on creating a 5-year plan for the pricing function, defining what this needs to look like and putting steps in place to make sure this is achieved
- Working with senior internal stakeholders to implement pricing insights across all business units
- Improving the overall pricing structure for the business by implementing new analytics approaches and ways of working
There is scope to truly make a difference through this role and is an interesting challenge for anyone looking to take that next step into a position of responsibility.
The successful Pricing Manager will have
- Coding ability in SQL with experience working with large data sets
- Coding ability in SAS/Python (not crucial but beneficial)
- A degree or higher in a numerical discipline such as mathematics or statistics
- Previously worked on pricing strategy for finance or large-scale product
- Great communication skills
- Salary up to £85,000 dependant on experience
- Guaranteed 10% bonus
- Great benefits packed with extensive pension options
- Training and development programmes
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Sian Taylor via the apply link on this page
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'