Pricing Manager (Motor)
Pricing Manager (Motor)
£65,000 to £75,000
We are currently recruiting for a Pricing Manager on behalf of our client, an established insurer based in Sussex, with a first class reputation for customer experience.
The role focuses on the execution of the retail pricing strategy, with the successful candidate ensuring delivery of targets, as well as managing the assessment of price tests.
Currently, the role is home based. However, post Covid-19, working arrangements will remain flexible, with some days in the office.
- Lead the development and execution of the retail pricing strategy and associated plan for renewal pricing.
- Develop renewal pricing strategies in line with business requirements.
- Lead and coach a team of Analysts within the Retail Pricing team.
- Manage rate changes and implementation of new pricing strategies.
- Build predictive models and maintain existing predictive models to support renewal pricing.
- Provide input and advice into company analysis strategy and strategy implementation.
- Liaise with other departments and internal stakeholders on data and operational issues.
- Candidates must be Degree qualified in a numerical undergraduate discipline (minimum 2:1).
- Personal Lines insurance pricing experience is key for the role, as well as good knowledge of Motor Insurance products.
- Demonstrable team leadership experience is essential, along with project management skills.
- Experience of SAS, Emblem, Radar, Excel and advanced statistical techniques is also required.
Keywords: Pricing Manager; Renewal Pricing Manager; Pricing; Personal Lines Insurance; Motor Insurance; Price Optimisation; Pricing Strategy
Please note that due to a high volume of applications we receive daily, we are only able to contact applicants which have passed the initial CV screening stage. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
We do not retain any personal information without your permission. Please refer to our data protection policy on our website for more information - www.edenjames.co.uk
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'