We are recruiting for Pre Litigation Claims Handlers for a law firm in Warrington.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deal with new claim packs and review for accuracy ensuring the correct information is gathered and dealt with in a timely manner.
- Assisting solicitors where required with various matters and taking instructions and guidance from them
- Ensure that the call guidelines are adhered to in line with required quality checks
- General administration duties as required
- Observe complete confidentiality on every occasion to protect client and employee information in line with DPA training.
- Assisting the team with day to day cases
- Review/action DSAR requests if applicable and chase the lender in a timely manner.
- To proactively engage with third parties such as financial institutes and clients.
- To ensure all work is actioned within the SRA guidelines.
Knowledge and Skills/Requirements
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workloads
- Able to consistently work within the SRA guidelines
- Excellent time management skills
Qualifications / Experience
- Understanding of Plevin case law
- Good standard of education
- Previous experience in the legal sector
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Confident telephone manner
- Ability to understand and digest legal jargon and action accordingly
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd ()are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.