Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Practice Manager position to be based in March.
The role is with a leading Regional Practice that are looking for an ambitious Manager who will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients providing high quality compliance services for a range of private clients including high net worth individuals, directors of small and medium sized companies and trustees.
- Overseeing a mixed portfolio of Audit, Accounts and Tax work worth £150k in fees.
- Play an active part in raising the profile of the business.
- Actively engage with senior staff/partners to gain a good understanding of the business.
- Supervision and oversight of the Audit process from planning stage
- Responsibility for maintaining and developing client relationships
- Tax compliance and VAT - reviewing prepared self-assessment tax returns, business and partnership tax returns to include detailed capital gains computations and preparation of schedules of income from property.
- Mentor, supervise and coach junior staff and reviewing junior work
The successful candidate will be an ACA/ACCA Qualified experienced Manager from a Practice background. They will be able to demonstrate strong client relationship and junior staff development skills.
Rutherford Briant are the leading accountancy recruitment specialists focusing across Cambridgeshire.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"