PR Manager Manchester £40K
We are recruiting on behalf of Swinton Insurance. Swinton have been helping people to find insurance for nearly 60 years. And they're far from done. With a fresh focus, a clear vision and some incredible projects on the go, there's never been a better time to join Swinton- and to develop your career with the nation's biggest high street insurance retailer.
In return you'll be part of an ambitious business that's always thinking ahead - defining, planning and building for a better future. You'll have your own rewards & benefits package, a personal development plan and lots of opportunities to have input into the way you think they should be done.
- Responsible for supporting the management and continued development of Swinton's corporate reputation externally, ensuring that awareness of the Swinton brand is strengthened and positively viewed by both trade and consumers.
- Contribution to and delivery of the PR strategy and plans, at both a national and regional level. Working closely with the Head of PR and key internal stakeholders to help deliver long term campaigns, as well as drafting reactive responses, in order to support Swinton's brand and business objectives.
- Scope includes implementation of PR activity to support achievement of the business objectives across the personal and commercial lines of insurance.
- Experience working either within a busy PR team, external communications department or PR agency.
- Corporate Social Responsability experience is essentail
- Demonstrate understanding of the commercial value of PR activity
- Evidence of campaign delivery with significant coverage earned across traditional and digital media
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to adapt style as appropriate for different media / audience and for brand tone of voice
- Able to work on own initiative and to create stories from a limited base
- Able to work well with colleagues from other business units to ensure success of PR & social media content activity
- Flexibility and availability to work out of hours if needed.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit enquiry, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job