Wild Berry Associates are recruiting for the largest Travel agency in the world. Their London team are looking for a PR Manager. The role is temporary for 12 months paying. £28,000-31,000pa. We are looking for a creative thinker, with an ability to develop strategic campaigns and identify interesting story angles that will gain press attention while also delivering key messages for the brand.
- Developing press releases and alerts targeted at various UK editorial media
- Pitching to national print and online press, regional press, lifestyle media and broadcast media
- Implementing global PR campaigns at a local UK level by localising content provided by the global team
- Developing and implementing strategic consumer PR campaigns with the support of an external agency
- Management of an external PR agency for projects related to the attractions programme
- Developing content for both editorial and social media purposes included exclusive features and blog posts
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with top tier UK journalists
- Posting and managing social media
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with an ability to tailor content and style according to different
- Willingness to get 'stuck-in' with media pitching, yet also take a strategic view to managing an agency
- Ability to grasp and analyse data in order to pick out story trends
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the UK media landscape
- Proven track record of successfully pitching stories to UK national press and broadcasters
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days.