PR Account Manager
Our prestigious client, an established and highly reputable independent PR and Marketing agency based in Bournemouth, are looking to recruit several new talented employees to join their highly successful team.
Hours: 9am to 5.30pm
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 Dependent on experience
This fantastic company covers national PR across national titles including the Daily Mail, The Express, The Sun, You Magazine, Vanity Fair, Huffington Post, This Morning and Loose Women amongst many others.
- Being involved and contributing to the planning, researching, developing and implementing PR strategies
- Researching, developing, writing, implementing PR strategies & proposals
- Researching and writing creative, informative press releases
- Researching correct target press and distributing relevant releases
- Communicating information to relevant press, organising media briefings/meetings, attending media briefings/meetings, training staff for media meetings
- Follow up press for confirmed & anticipated coverage
- Understanding and managing social media platforms including advertising
- Writing and editing articles, reports, websites, brochures, leaflets, flyers, and invites etc.
- Car Parking Space
- Additional day off for your birthday
Our aim is to respond to your application within 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 48 hours you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.
Don't delay, call, click or come in today! Find success with SOS!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"