PR Senior /Account Manager / £Competitive DOE / Mid Kent
Are you an experienced PR professional looking for an end to the City commute?! Look no further!
My client, a successful PR agency based in Mid Kent, are looking for an experienced PR Account Manager to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
The main duties for this role include:
- Serving as lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Building and maintaining strong, long standing client relationships
- Working as a team collaboratively with all departments and management, supporting more junior staff members
- Working closely with your assig ned Account Executive, offering strong support and leadership
- Clearly communicate and take ownership for deadlines and project progress
- Reporting on campaign results
- Developing new business with existing clients
- Identifying and approaching potential clients, working closely with senior management
- Forecasting and tracking key financials on the account such as hours and invoicing
- Supporting the copywriters in producing accurate and effective copy
- Pitch press releases via phone and email across all mediums
- Building strong relationships with journalists
- Arranging interviews and editorial meetings
- Monitor media coverage and report results
- Attend client events and industry conferences
- Brainstorm fresh ideas where necessary
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking business who boast an established client base and a fun working environment. To be considered for the role, you will be an experienced PR Account Manager from any industry, with great communication and organisation skills and a positive attitude. You will have a real creative flair and be a natural problem solver with the ability to negotiate and persuade and a strong commercial awareness.
This role would suit someone currently working in London and looking for a role closer to home. Salaries for the position are competitive and dependent on experience.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please call Emily, Executive Consultant at Pearson Whiffin Recruitment on , or apply online for immediate consideration.
- "account manager" "creative" "marketing" "PR"