Are you an experienced PPC professional? Become a PPC Manager for a high-flying financial business in Bolton!
This ever-expanding company is looking for an experienced PPC Manager who can hit the ground running. Believing that their people define their culture, they understand how important personal development is to their employees, offering excellent career progression opportunities in a friendly environment. Based in a convenient location in Bolton, this may be the perfect job for a candidate interested in entering the financial industry.
The PPC Manager will be responsible for supporting the Head of Paid Search and PPC Executive in day-to-day management and optimisation of PPC campaigns, primarily across Google and Bing. Responsibilities will include keyword research and expansion, generating performance reports and providing analysis. The candidate must also be able to identify areas of opportunity across all PPC sources, optimising all PPC activity, including bid management, copywriting and competitor benchmarking.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 4-5 years’ experience using Google Adwords and Bing Ads
- Large-scale budget management experience
- Experience using third-party bid management platforms
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills- ability to manipulate large data sets
- Manage multiple PPC campaigns simultaneously
- Exceptional numerical and analytical skills
- Good time management and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- A desire to keep up to date with the latest developments and trends across PPC and Paid Media
- Google Adwords certified and knowledge of Hitwise is desired although not essential
If this is the perfect role for you, apply online today!
- Digital Marketing
- Google Adwords
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job