This is an amazing opportunity for a proven Paid Search specialist to join a flourishing team, within an award-winning agency.
If you are a hands-on PPC Manager with the ability/aspirations to build and lead your own team, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Salary: £25k - £40k (DOE)
• Assisting in setting PPC strategy for a range of clients across multiple industries.
• Proposal, build and ongoing management of multiple Paid Search campaigns (assisted by 3rd party bid
• Build and management of Dynamic Retargeting campaigns.
• Implement A/B testing to continuously improve ROI and performance
• Use key programs such as Google Adwords and Google Analytics to analyse and report on all PPC campaigns for
all clients throughout the year
• Optimise all PPC activity, including recommendations based on competitor benchmarking
• Keep up to date with the latest developments and trends across PPC and Paid Media
• Edit and review all ad campaign copy and text to ensure it delivers the maximum ROI
• At least 3-5 years of experience in managing PPC campaigns and developing PPC strategies
• Large scale budget management and proposal experience
• Strong analytical and reporting skills
• A good working knowledge of key programmes including Google Adwords and Google Analytics
• Experience of managing multiple PPC campaigns simultaneously
• A good working knowledge of the complete digital marketing mix, particularly SEO and Social Media
• Strong communication and copywriting skills
• Good working knowledge of Office programmes, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
• Google Adwords Certification
• Proven ability of previously implementing new PPC campaigns and achieve excellent ROI for all clients
- Budget Management
- Google Adwords