We are currently looking for a PPC Manager to join a UK leading ecommerce team within an established group of leading brands that are rapidly expanding. This is a hugely forward thinking and marketing driven organization which promotes collaborative working. We need a commercially aware and data driven PPC Manager to play a pivotal role in growing the business.
You will be central to growing the brand in both the UK and US market. You will be responsible for managing our PPC accounts and delivering improvements in ROI and CPA. You will work closely with key partners such as Google, Bing, Facebook and our third-party attribution provider.
The role requires someone who has a proactive attitude, is results driven and has the potential to be a future leader in our business. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join a fast growing and forward-thinking marketing department.
Salary: £28K - £32K depending on experience
Benefits: Latest Tech, Training, dress down and sociable environment.
The essential functions of this role include, but are not limited to:
· Managing the PPC budget across the UK and US markets
· Creating PPC campaigns from keyword research through to ad creation
· Working with key partners such as Google, Bing and Facebook to improve ROI and CPA
· Working to agreed ROI and CPA targets from all PPC activity
· Using data to make marketing decisions
· Reporting on PPC performance
Skills and Abilities:
· Hands-on experience of managing and optimising a large PPC account (£50k+ of spend per month)
· Experienced with Google Adwords, Google Analytics and Bing Ads
· The ability to manage large data sets using Excel
· The ability to analyse and interpret data to make informed decisions
· 2+ years’ experience in a PPC role
Interested in having a chat and finding out more? Apply today to Ashley at MRJ technology for an immediate discussion.
MRJ Recruitment is a niche Recruiter, challenging the norm. With offices in Manchester and London we have grown to become a trusted Recruitment partner to some of the leading names across the Retail and Digital industries since we were formed 5 years ago.