This is a full-time client facing role based out of our Nottingham offices and bridges the gap between our digital marketing executives and the company directors. Impression’s PPC offering has grown considerably and the team is looking for someone to take ownership of accounts and provide solid PPC advice to our clients based on experience.
Though there is a team in place, we are also a growing, nimble company so occasionally you may be asked to complete other tasks for the business as appropriate. You will be expected to lead on account strategy, provide monthly reporting to clients, create and manage paid campaigns and be responsible for delivering a strong ROI for our clients via paid channels.
As we’re in a fast-moving industry, you will be required to be flexible and adapt as techniques change over time. This is an excellent opportunity to carve out a name for yourself and Impression in an exciting, evolving industry.
The role will be focused on the PPC (pay-per-click) side of digital marketing on a variety of networks including GoogleAdWords, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn and more.
Key areas covered within the role include pay-per-click management, analytics, conversion rate optimisation, account management and much more. We’re a growing team so we choose to work with people who enjoy what they do.
- Building brilliant pay-per-click campaigns
- Writing engaging ad copy
- Analysing trends and making data-driven decisions
- Client reporting
- PPC management
Full ongoing training is provided for the right candidate.
- PPC experience (AdWords, Bing, social are favourable)
- Passion for digital
- Great with numbers
- Awesome with MS Excel
- Effective communication
- Experience in wider digital marketing
- Strong knowledge of wider digital channels (SEO, social media etc)
- Proficiency in Google Analytics
- Company pension
- Regular internal "lunch and learn" sessions
- Training budget for internal and external training and conferences
- Generous holiday allowance
- Ability to work on a variety of client accounts
- Top apple equipment
- Flexible working hours
- Office fruit and bi-weekly lunch provided
- Organised work socials
- Free tastecard, mobile phone insurance and discounted cinema tickets & gym membership
- Beer fridge, ping pong and foosball
- Marketing Campaigns
- Google Adwords
- Paid Search Campaigns