Are you a graduate looking to kick-start your PPC career? Join a highly successful eCommerce business in Manchester City Centre as their new PPC Executive! Enjoy wonderful benefits including subsided food from the on-site café!
Our client has a phenomenal reputation within the industry, both nationally and internationally. They have become the leading pioneer within their sector. Based in a relaxed environment within Manchester City Centre, the location offers the successful candidate plenty of commuting options. The team is accountable for the largest advertising spend in comparison to their competitors. As they continue to expand the business, in order to keep up with the demand, they are now on the hunt for an experienced PPC Executive to join the team!
The PPC Executive will be reporting to the PPC Manager and will be mainly responsible for the creative optimisation and keyword building and planning. The successful candidate will have exposure to large scale, international PPC campaigns across both national and global markets. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who thrives on data and demonstrates a strong passion for executing big ideas! Whilst the role does require some PPC experience, our client is first and foremost looking for someone who’s ambitious and hungry to learn from the best in the business!
The Key Responsibilities of the PPC Executive:
- Carry out regular testing and optimisation across multiple accounts and languages
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the latest industry trends and implement these accordingly
- Analyse data in order to implement new tests and ensure that the results are reported to the management team
- Across all languages, ensure thorough and optimum keyword coverage
- On a regular basis, access the performance of the current templates whilst also testing new types of keywords
- Guarantee global creative extensions coverage
- Track results continuously by ensuring a reporting framework is in place
- Regularly search for new business opportunities
The Ideal Candidate:
- A degree in Maths, Economics or a similar subject would be ideal
- A minimum of 1 years’ PPC experience
- Fantastic analytical skills combined with an 'eye for detail’
- A sound understanding of MySQL and R would be advantageous
- A knowledge of Excel is essential
- A results driven individual who’s a brilliant team player
- Comfortable achieving results whilst working in a fast-paced environment
- Eager to develop their PPC career!
Ready to make the jump? Apply online now!
- Analytical Skills
- Digital Marketing
- Paid Search Campaigns