My client based on the outskirts of Newcastle upon Tyne are recruiting for PPC Manager to join their team.
- Plan, optimise, implement and manage paid search campaigns for a variety of clients
- Ensure PPC campaigns are up and optimised according to brief and best practice guidelines
- Develop near and long-time paid search strategies and campaigns for clients
- Manage medium to large-sized PPC budgets
- Work with the content team to ensure landing pages are effectively optimised for all PPC campaigns to ensure maximum ROI and conversion is possible
- Perform keyword research and manage all bid management for your clients
- Ensure all paid search activity falls in line with the larger search marketing and digital marketing strategy
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends
- Analyse activity and performance of all paid search campaigns.
- Help to define PPCs strategies for a host of clients
This role is a new position and there is lots of progression or the right candidate.
Paying up to £40,000, this is a full-time permanent position including some excellent benefits.
- Marketing Executive
- PPC Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job