My Peterborough based client is looking for a Post Completion Clerk to support their Residential Property Team. You will need to have a good understanding of Conveyancing and Land Registry along with excellent administration/organisational skills.
The role offers flexibility in terms of full or part time hours as it is vital for the team to have the right person in place. The position can work around school hours as well.
This will be a varied and busy role with a high level of confidentiality needed.
- Preparing and submitting land registry application forms
- Conducting post completion searches where necessary
- Liaising with the Land Registry to conclude registration process, including answering requisitions
- Dealing with queries both internal and external;
- Closing files and ensuring any client balances are dealt with
- Deeds in and out of deeds storage and maintaining an accurate database
- To observe the procedural timetable and time limits, to make necessary applications where required to protect the client’s position
- To deal with clients in a sensitive, professional and competent way
- To identify client's objectives and to seek to further them in a manner consistent with all professional and ethical obligations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team Player
- Highly Organised
- Experience of dealing with confidential information
- Able to deal sensitively with clients
- Experience in Land Registry
- Conveyancing knowledge
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Word Perfect Internet and Outlook
If you can demonstrate all the above skills and would like to apply for the job, then we would love to hear from you. The company offer great non-salaried benefits along with a competitive salary.