Niche client based in Maidenhead are looking for a Polish speaking Inside Sales & Retention Assistant to join their team. The main purpose of the role is to maximise business opportunities generated by e-commerce, subscription renewals, campaigns and upselling activities on a global scale.
Competitive basic up to £20,000 + up to £8,000 realistic OTE.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Responsible for achieving an Inside Sales & Retention target
- Ensuring customers understand the key features and benefits of company products
- Answering inbound enquires from existing and prospective customers
- Making outbound calls to follow up on leads generated by E-Commerce visitors
- Contacting customers opting to not renew their subscription to retain and renew their business
- Identifying and maximising upselling opportunities
- Providing daily and weekly feedback to Inside Sales & Retention Supervisor on sales activity
Key skills and attributes required include:
- Ability to speak fluent English/Polish
- Previous experience within a sales position essential
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving growth
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, presenting)
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).