An excellent opportunity for a Plot Sales Paralegal to join a regional Commercial Law firm based in the Greater Manchester area. The firm are known for producing consistently high-quality work. But still value the work life balance of its employees.
An excellent opportunity for a Plot Sales Paralegal to join a regional Commercial Law firm based in the Greater Manchester area. The firm are known for producing consistently high-quality work. But still value the work life balance of its employees. As a Plot Sales Paralegal you will be working closely with the companies developer clients.
About the role
- Opening new files and setting up on the system (case and visual files).
- Issuing draft documentation using pre-prepared precedents with the initial title pack.
- Running a plot sale file from start to finish and where necessary dealing with any associated part exchange and where applicable dealing with Help to Buy documentation.
- Issuing and preparing engrossments.
- Liaising with Purchaser's solicitors and developer clients.
- Dealing with enquiries before contract.
- Drafting the legal handbook and ensuring that it is kept up to date throughout the development.
- Preparation of part exchange reports on title, review of searches, registration of PX purchasers. Ensuring that so far as possible that PC sales are "back to backed" with part exchange acquisition and the sale of the new plot.* Client relationship management in particular with the client sales team.
- Drafting ad hoc documents as and when required.
- Dealing with queries and advising the clients as necessary.
- 2 years plus experience as a Paralegal / Legal Executive
- Paralegal experience within Residential Property, Conveyancing, Commercial Property or Real Estate with a strong emphasis working on new builds, plot sales, development work etc.
- LPC is desirable
- Law Degree / Cilex qualification
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job