The purpose of the Pharmaceutical Talent Acquisition Manager/Researcher is to headhunt and resource personnel currently working within the Pharmaceutical industry for specific retained positions.
Our client are a specialist pharmaceutical recruitment consultancy who focus on placing candidates in executive level and interim jobs within medical affairs, regulatory affairs and clinical development as well as functions such as pharmacovigilance, drug safety and biometrics. They have unprecedented levels of experience in this sector and are a market leader.
- To be a function specialist and to take ownership of research campaigns for specific search and selection and interim assignments.
- Responsible for the regular and continued supply of suitable candidates through professional search and advertised selection.
- Development of ongoing relationships with candidates by offering first class career advice and customer service.
- To attend industry conferences and events as and when required.
- To produce monthly report figures at the end of each month.
- To update all company systems and candidate records.
- To implement candidate marketing plan and to continually review its effectiveness.
- Degree educated ideally in a scientific or mathematical discipline.
- Experience of recruitment preferably with some exposure to life sciences, clinical or pharmaceutical sectors.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Organised, diligent and reliable.
- Corporate and well presented.
A competitive basic salary plus bonus paid three times per annum. Hours are 8.45am -5.15pm Monday-Friday. Flexible working conditions also available.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within three working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
Barker Black is a recruitment to recruitment company supplying recruiters and executive search consultants to clients in the UK and internationally. We have placed candidates in global locations such as Dubai, Australia, Hong Kong, Netherlands and Germany.
Sectors covered include Architecture, Building Services, Clinical, Construction, Life Science, Medical, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Property, Rail, Renewable Energy, Scientific and Trades & Labour.
- Account Management
- Talent Acquisition