Our client based near Heathrow is currently recruiting for an Account Manager who has pharmaceutical experience.
Logistics Industry experience is essential.
A good knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry is definitely required to have an understanding of their client base.
The role entails managing and monitoring Key account Customers and ensuring compliance with all agreed company policies.
To ensure that the needs of their customers are being fully satisfied consistently and customer service is promoted throughout the organisation. Additionall work with Operations and Sales Management to ensure maximum client satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients.
- Run daily activity reports and maintain overall awareness of live shipments.
- Complete and send client reports/KPI’s /QBR and Investigation reports in accordance with specific client requirements.
- Attend off site client meetings.
- Provide shipment specific updates where required.
- Escalate all client issues to the management team and applicable Business Development account Manager.
- Customs Invoice / Shipping approvals.
- Monitor / Assist with live bookings / collection orders.
- Understand client tariffs and handle quotations / pricing requests / shipping queries.
- Maintain Site lists and distribute Site letters / Starter Packs when required
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service and productivity.
- Monitor client profit and loss accounts to maintain agreed levels of profitability.
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- International courier
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job