Our client is a well renown law firm in East Sussex that requires a personal legal secretary. The personal legal secretary role will involve providing secretarial support to several senior personal injury lawyers.
- Accurately typing correspondence and documents (audio typing)
- Diary management
- Digital dictation and day to day administration tasks
- Arranging meetings and appointments with clients on the phone
- Receiving phone calls from clients, solicitors, experts etc
- General administration and file management including archiving and preparing trial bundles
- Opening and closing files
- Use of the internal case management system
- Experience of working as a legal secretary within personal injury
- Excellent touch typing skills and experience of audio typing
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Experience of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- IT literate and good knowledge of Word and Excel
- Secretarial qualifications are preferable but not essential
- Familiarity with medical terminology is preferable but not essential
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit www.sammons.co.uk for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
- Personal Injury Legal Secretary
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"