Salary: £37,650 to £44,735
Closing date for applicants: 19 February 2018
Contract: 6 months Fixed Term Contract
For your application to be considered it is a mandatory requirement that we receive all completed documents within the application pack, as well as an up to date CV.
Are you an expert Personal Injury Lawyer
Hungry to work on high profile cases?
Then look no further as we have just the opportunity for you.
We are currently looking for a talented Lawyer to join our client in their Leeds office to run a caseload of personal injury cases. You will be a team player with the ability develop and maintain excellent client relationships and will be keen to engage in marketing and business development opportunities.
This is an excellent opportunity for a PI Executive who will be responsible for managing a mixed case load of lower value multi track case types and / or lower value disease cases or more complex non-portal Fast track work whilst working under supervision. The role will involve conducting and managing case load, including taking appropriate daily decisions involving considerable exercise of judgment, subject to supervision.
In return, you will have the opportunity to advance your career by working on a diverse portfolio of cases, which will include highly-prestigious and interesting personal injury cases. You will also receive invaluable training from leading lawyers in the Personal Injury field, offering unrivalled professional growth and development. You will find a collaborative and friendly working environment and an excellent work/life balance.
- You will have at least 2 years conducting and managing own caseload
- You will have experience with Disease and Multi Track cases
- You will have experience running personal injury cases
- Someone who is self-sufficient and thrives in a busy working environment
- Excellent communication and client care skills, demonstrating an ability to empathise with vulnerable clients is essential
- Empathy with the Labour Trade movement is desirable
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Extensive benefits package which includes contributory pension scheme, permanent health insurance, life assurance
- 29 days annual leave (in addition to bank holidays)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Annual travel and parking loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Financial assistance for professional development
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Adam Hall who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy