Peripatetic Practice Manager - Bournemouth £25,000 - £27,000
Our client is very excited to be seeking a new dynamic person to join their team of Managers within their homes in Bournemouth. A peripatetic practice manager will be supporting the registered managers within one of their homes to achieve an outstanding result through Ofsted.
- Minimum Qualification of NVQ or QCF Level 3 in Residential childcare or Equivalent
- Experience with young people
- Have previous experience managing teams
- Residential Care experience
- Vibrant Team Player
- Hard Working
- A comprehensive training package
- Annual Leave increase after 2 years’ service
- Employee Assistance programme offering free confidential support to you and your immediate family members
- Reward incentives for attendance and long service
- Pension Scheme
- Child Care
- Young People
- Residential Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'