Are you an experienced Team Leader looking to sink your teeth into a new opportunity?
I am looking for a strong people manager to join my Client in central Bristol. Managing up to 15 people in a thriving Pensions environment your passion will be supporting and developing your team to ensure a first class service is provided to Clients.
- Developing and coaching the team members knowledge and skills
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal teams, along with external Advisors and Clients
- Leading and motivating the team to enable all staff to achieve their individual and departmental goals
- Coaching and developing team members administration knowledge and skills
- Identifying and reporting training needs to management
- Taking responsibility for all issues that arise within the team
To be considered for this role you must have excellent knowledge of the Pensions market (ideally SIPP or SSAS), experience in supervising or managing a team. You will have excellent customer service skills and numerical skills, and those with the CF1 or IOC qualification will be of highest interest.
In return you will receive a competitive salary with a range of good company benefits. Please apply today if this sounds like the right opportunity for you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job