This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
* Understanding of SIPPs and Pension Transfers
Our client is looking for an experienced Pension Claims Advisor to join their dynamic and busy team based in their Bolton offices.
- Good understanding of regulated pension products and sales process followed by banks and financial advisers
- Excellent telephone manner is essential and a commitment to the very best customer service
- Excellent sales skills
- Ability to work under pressure in an organised way in a very busy office
- Strong desire to hit targets to achieve bonus
- We need an experienced Pensions specialist to assess the viability of mis-sold pension claims.
- You must be CeFa, CertPFS or FPC qualified
- You must have a detailed understanding of all types of pension products including SIPPs and Pension Transfers.
- Alternatively, anyone that has handled pension mis-selling complaints whilst working on behalf of a High-Street Bank.
- The role involves handling inbound warm calls from customers who have lost out because of poor pension advice.
- The adviser will follow a set process to identify any potential mis-selling to start a claim against a bank or financial adviser.
Any applications without the relevant qualifications and experience will not be considered for this position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job