An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Pensions Administrator to further their career and join our fast growing Redhill office. As a Pensions Administrator you will be servicing both member and client queries in relation to occupational pension schemes. In return you can expect a highly competitive salary, a performance related bonus, contribution to pension and private medical cover, along with 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Communicate effectively with client/members via the telephone, remembering each caller will have a different level of understanding. Record each call as they occur.
- Consistently provide a quality customer experience to clients/members.
- Continuously seek to identify areas where the service to clients/members could be improved and communicate to the Senior Administrator/Team Leader.
- Deal with queries and requests by the use of standard letters and reference to procedures.
- Recognise and escalate potential problem and potential complaint cases.
- Ensure complaints procedure is adhered to and that all complaints are immediately notified to Senior Administrator.
- Seek clarification where errors are made.
- Monitor own workflow to ensure service levels are achieved.
- Accurately perform manual calculations.
- Accountable for own development, identifying and raising any learning needs with Administration Co-ordinator.
- Help to provide an efficient, professional service to meet all client/members' needs and to promote the Willis Towers Watson brand.
- Develop knowledge of clients' pension schemes.
- Build and maintain a good relationship with the clients.
- Be a point of reference for standard automated cases.
- Deal with all communications within defined quality and service standards.
Willis Towers Watson's Technology and Administration Solutions (TAS) is a global line of business whose revenue is primarily driven from providing outsourced pension administration services to occupational pension funds. Our three largest markets are Germany, UK and US. We have worked with some of the world's leading organizations for over 25 years to provide benefit administration and outsourcing to over five million participants across the globe.
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy.
- Able to work well under pressure and meet targets.
- Interpersonal skills to include good written and verbal communication.
- Customer and quality focussed.
- Computer literate.
- Grade 9 - 4 / Grade C or above for Maths and English Language at GCSE or equivalent.
- Experience in either DB or DC pensions administration is essential.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any basis.
- pensions administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job