We are working with leading provider of specialist data management, systems and administrator support services within UK financial services, whose proposition offers data audit, cleanse and migration consultancy and who advice more than 1,500 schemes on data and benefit compliance, legacy system migrations and pension fund de-risking issues.
They are now seeking a number of Pension Consultant Project Leads whose roles will includeproject, client and service management and delivery incorporating data analysis, data mapping and migration, and calculations, where key day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Project delivery / management - managing client delivery to Project Initiation Document requirements
- Client management - managing client expectations and developing relationships
- Resource management - optimising delivery
- Specialist technical resource - including data analysis, calculation specification, ad hoc consulting
- Team / people management (where applicable) - ensuring staff and teams remain focused on objectives, delivery and strategies whilst maintaining morale
- Business assurance (BA) - ensuring quality of product against internal and client requirement
These are both challenging and varied roles, that are ideal for pension industry professionals who have worked within an administration manager, junior consultancy or project based roles who are now looking to further develop their careers.
Further details are available on application.
- Data Analysis
- Project Management
- Client Management