If you have pensions experience and are looking to build a career, this is genuinely a 1st class option, a company respected across the industry for developing their staff. Reporting to the Complaints Manager, this post gives you access to a number of areas within the business where you would provide operational resolutions on customer accounts - all based around DC pension scheme members.
The Company: This is a leading Financial Services employer that has enjoyed consistent growth within several areas of the business, the DC operation being one of them. A fantastic complex, great place to work and you would enjoy support via ongoing training and development and encouraged to take further professional qualifications.
The Role: The DC Customer Relations Team provides support to all DC full service clients/schemes/members in the resolution of queries relating to all aspects of servicing. In this role, you will provide operational resolutions on customer accounts, and respond, by letter, email and telephone to incoming queries from customers. This role is extremely varied and you will be expected to respond to a number of different types of concerns; from advisers querying fund charges to dealing sensitively with deceased customer issues. Responsibilities include:
- Aiming not only to respond with a level of detail and quality that exceeds customer expectations, but to address the root cause of the query, providing appropriate operational fixes to customer accounts
- Handle all interactions with the customer in a timely manner and ensure all regulatory requirements are met
- Identify improvements that can be made to processes and procedures to prevent future occurrences
- Working on a portfolio of account issues, with colleague support.
- Ensure written responses demonstrate diplomacy and empathy whilst being concise and outcome orientated
- Work to deadlines, aiming to keep complaints from being referred to the Ombudsman with timely escalation of high-risk cases to your Manager
- Explaining UK products and procedures clearly and simply whilst promoting our clients brand values
- Ensuring appropriate escalation of issues to management e.g. those that have regulatory/reputational/financial risk
Skills / Experience Required: You must have previous DC WorkPlace pensions administration experience and be looking for something different with a little more variety. You should be passionate about customer service and have the ability to act as a highly competent client contact for administrative and resolution purposes. FA2 and CF1 qualifications are preferable, or a willingness to work towards them
Additional Information: This role comes with a salary of £22,500 - £35,000 and bonus would run to around £3,000 with the pension contributions from our client being up to £4,000. There are also a host of other benefits including:
- PMI & Life Insurance.
- 23 Days holiday (increases to 25 after 5 years’ service).
- Subsidised canteen.
- On site dry cleaners and car wash.
- Various vouchers/discount schemes.
- Lunchtime Bootcamp.
- Free car parking.
- Free shuttle service from several local train stations.
- Professional study support.
The Pension Complaints Assistant position is only one of many vacancies we are handling. ARC is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment and the Consultant handling this role has over 20 years experience in this field. Areas of expertise include pensions, sales support, employee benefits/group risk, compliance, paraplanners, underwriting, customer services and IT related roles. We predominately focus on London & the Home Counties, although we have also been successful in offering nation-wide solutions. Check the website and feel free to call Darren Snell at any time.
- Defined Contribution
- Pension Administration
- Money Purchase
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job