An exciting opportunity has arisen as a PCB Technician for our client based in Ferndown, Dorset!
Location: Ferndown, Dorset
Hours: Monday - Friday, between 7.00am - 6.00pm
Salary: £8.50 per hour to £9.50 per hour, dependent on experience
Temporary to Permanent Role!
Job role and experience:
- The PCB Technician will liaise with all internal stakeholders to ensure that product is manufactured in line with the production plan within budget and on time.
- You will need 3 years' experience of manufacturing within an electronics manufacturing environment and be computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Internet Explorer.
- You will be a good communicator, both written and verbal who can work in a relatively fast paced environment.
- You will have worked to IPC 7711/7721 standards/
- You will be carrying out a wide range of production tasks associated with the manufacturing process as depicted in the skills matric and be responsible for ensuring that the product is manufactured within the relevant time constraints and to the required quality standards.
- Modification and repair of conventional assembles and product verification through inspection.
- Must have conformal coating knowledge
Our aim is to respond to your application within 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 48 hours you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.
Don't delay, call, click or come in today! Find success with SOS!
- PCB Technician
"Office Assistant jobs in London"