PCB Assembler - Near Wickford - Permanent - Salary Dependant on Experience
A highly respected Electronics Manufacturing company are looking to recruit an experienced PCB assembler to join their existing team. The successful candidate will have previous PCB assembly experience, be able to work from assembly drawings and work well in a team environment meeting deadlines. If you feel your experience matches what is required, please do not hesitate to apply!
Type: Permanent Date Posted: 07/08/2018 Job Reference: 19548874
PCB Assembler Responsibilities:
- Able to work to assembly drawings and bill of materials.
- Assemble and solder electronic assemblies and PCB's.
- Work within a team to meet production deadlines.
PCB Assembler Requirements:
- Previous PCB assembler experience.
- Must be reliable, conscientious and hard working.
- Experience of working to quality standards e.g. IPC.
- Experience with conventional boards.
- Previous experience in working for electronic sub-assembly companies is desirable, however not essential.
- Salary dependant on experience
- Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00am-16:00pm
- 25 Days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Opportunity for overtime
PCB, PCB Assembler, Conventional Boards, Soldering, Electrical, SMT, THT, Assembly, Circuit Boards
Cordant People are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- PCB Assembler
- Circuit Boards
- Conventional Boards
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"