Payroll Reconciliations Expert
We are excited to be working with a successful and rapidly growing technology services business based in Winnersh who are looking to add to their current team. This position actually sits in a payroll team of 8 staff but reports directly into the Financial Controller and is absolutely a finance position. The finance team itself has an additional 11 staff and career progression would be available if you are currently studying and looking to continue your career in either financial or management accounting.
But this position would ideally suit an Assistant Accountant with a strong eye for detail who enjoys reconciliations and financial reporting. Daily duties will include:
- Build and upload payroll journals for numerous countries across the EMEA region
- Review and adjustment of payroll balance sheet control accounts
- Investigate and resolve unusual or outstanding items relating to the P&L accounts
- Develop and enhance reporting tools for greater clarity on payroll accounts
- Provide senior management with Management Information (MI) reports weekly/monthly
- Regularly making suggestions on process and systems improvements
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders (internal) as well as external service providers
If you have a strong background in finance and enjoy producing journals and reconciliations then this could be just the opportunity you have been looking for. This position offers the ability to progress your career in either finance or payroll, a strong and experienced manager and a growing team. If you are keen to know more or want to be considered for this opportunity then please apply now.