At Philips , we are undergoing an exciting transformation globally from a consumer and healthcare business into a leader in the Health & Technology space. We now have an exciting opportunity for a Payroll & HR Services Manager to join our business.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Drive operational excellent within the shared services team, supporting the UK market to ensure service delivery is optimally executed in a fast paced, ever evolving business.
You are responsible for
- Supporting and managing Philips People Services (PPS) service provided to UK, monitoring KPI's and initiating actions to improve service as required
- Support, coach and guide the PPS Local team, training and mentoring the remote team to continuously improve overall knowledge of the UK market
- Lead on local and global projects to ensure UK alignment and fit for purpose implementation
- Manage annual benefits renewal and day to day operations with benefit providers
- Deliver sound customer solutions and building effective relationships with internal and external customers
- Build close working relationship with local HR teams (HRM's, TA, Reward) to improve collaboration
- Review and follow up on received meaningful customer feedback
- Be the local Systems expert, including UK specific systems
You are a part of
A high performing shared services team providing the bridge between the centralized team in Poland and the UK market.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Knowledge and use of an HRIS, preferably ADP Global View or SAP
- Familiarity with working in a matrix environment
- Comfortable with detail, data handling and analysis
- Ability to network in a complex global matrix organisation
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
In return, we offer you
A rewarding career that will open opportunities for you to become an SME in the payroll, benefits and shared services space. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Please apply on-line - Good Luck!
Philips are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We guarantee to interview anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. By 'minimum criteria’ we mean that you must provide us with evidence in your application which demonstrates that you meet the level of competence required for each competence, as well as meeting the qualifications, skills or experience defined as required. Philips is committed to the employment and career development of disabled people.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments to enable your participation in the interview process, please advise us of this in your application.
We are fortunate enough to receive lots of fantastic applications for our brand, however when we use agencies we have a PSL in place so please do not contact hiring managers or the recruitment team directly. Unfortunately, we are not able to respond to you and cannot accept speculative CV’s as way of introduction.
- Employee Benefits
- Tax Law
- Payroll Services