My client is an established and successful firm or accountants based in Fulwood. Due to an impending retirement they are looking for a someone to join their team and run their payroll bureau.
- Preparation of payrolls - computerised.
- Informing clients of the PAYE liabilities due.
- Sending payslips by post & email
- Sending company summaries by post & email
- Liaising with clients with regard to payroll matters.
- Dealing with RTI system
- Set up of new payrolls where appropriate.
- Control of payroll schemes to ensure that all are completed by the due dates.
- Dealing with ad hoc client queries
- Completion of year end P60 forms.
- Dealing with submission of CIS returns
- Identifying staging dates for clients
- Providing information about pension company alternatives
- Chase up clients to ensure registered for pension scheme
- Advising on deferment on set up
- Help registering and employee set up information letters
- Completion of 6 month declaration to Pension Regulator
- Set up scheme within payroll software
- Running appropriate pension letters with payroll
- Completing pension payments templates- excel/CSV files for submitting to Pension provider
- Liaising with clients where necessary.
The ideal candidate for this role will have considerable previous payroll experience either withing a Firm of Accountants or a Payroll Bureau. Knowledge of RTI and Auto-enrolement is essential.