We are recruiting for a highly reputable Liverpool based organisation who are looking for an experienced Payroll Officer to join their dynamic Payroll team on an initial 6 months fixed term contract basis, with great opportunites to be extended and/or become permanent. The successful candidate will have strong experience being responsible for end to end payroll processing, have knowledge of current of HMRC regulations and Auto Enrolment processes.
The Payroll Officer will be responsible for:
- Processing a high volume (up to 6000 employees) monthly payroll
- Ensure all pension information is accurate and up to date in accordance with Auto Enrolment schedules
- Ensuring all deductions are accurately monitored and reconciled
- Processing new starter details, leavers, tax code changes, P45s
- Handling payroll queries in a professional and timely manner
The ideal candidate will:
- Have strong full process payroll experience
- Have a solid understanding of PAYE, RTI, SSP, SMP and National Insurance
- Strong payroll system understanding
- A strong attention to detail
- Be available to start at short notice/immediately
If you have all of the above requirements for the Payroll Officer position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many that we are handling. Marshall Moore accountancy division specialises in recruiting all levels of accounts vacancies including:
- Junior Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Clerk
- Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant / Accounts Administrator
- Financial Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Co-ordinator
- Trainee Assistant Accountant
- Assistant Accountant
- Accounts Supervisor/Accounts Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'