The successful candidate will have previous experience working within a payroll team and be able to demonstrate the ability to carry out Manual Payroll Calculations.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge in a growing business where they can achieve excellent support and career progression.
The Payroll Assistant will be responsible for:
• Direct data inputting of variable data such as absence and overtime
• End to end management of own payrolls
• Processing all starters and leavers
• Manual calculations including calculating entitlements to occupational sick pay, SSP, SMP, SPP
• Reconciliation of all payments and deductions to payroll
• Deal with all correspondence and telephone enquiries from employees - including tax issues, maternity calculations and national insurance queries
• Dealing with all correspondence from Inland Revenue and Government Departments
The successful candidate will have:
• A strong level of payroll experience with understanding of HMRC legislation
• Excellent IT skill including Advanced Excel (V-Lookup's, Pivot Table, Sum If, Count If and analysis tools)
• Working knowledge of time & attendance software
• Excellent oral and written communications and ability to communicate effectively
• The ability to work on own initiative to produce workload to agreed timetable in a challenging environment
• Ability to work closely with other departments and managers
This fantastic role comes with a generous benefits package including:-
• Salary up to 23K (Dependant on experience)
• 28 days holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
• Hours 9am-5pm (Mon - Fri)
• Pension Scheme
• Child Care Vouchers
• Opportunity to progress and work for a global leader
• Free on-site Parking
Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email your CV to Andrew Kelly today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the Warrington and Runcorn areas.
Howarth Morris is the North Wests leading Financial, HR and Office Support Recruitment Consultancy. Our Financial Selection division is dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD. We are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the region.