My client is seeking an experience Payroll Assistant/Book Keeper to join their team just on the outside of Bury St Edmunds. This role will vary in duties from running multiple payrolls, booking keeping and preparing VAT returns. A full clean driving licence will be necessary for this role.
- Will need at least 2 years’ experience working within Payroll
- Part or fully qualified AAT
- Experience within bookkeeping gained within an office environment and producing accounts to trial balance
- Confident in using Microsoft Office and Sage Line 50
- Self-motivated and able to work without supervision
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Proven track record of working towards deadline
- Experience in preparing VAT returns
- Running multiple payrolls for various clients
- General bookkeeping duties
Our client is offering a fantastic package with benefits including free parking on site, pension package, 23 days holiday + bank holiday (offering salary sacrifice to buy more holiday, maximum 5 days), child care vouchers, TOIL or over time, health insurance, sick pay and flexible working hours.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job