We have an exciting new position for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join a small and growing accountancy practice in Hitchin. Our client is looking for a candidate who can work 20-24 hours over 4 days per week.
· Setting up new payroll clients, inputting starter and leaver details
· Processing P45s, starter declarations, P60s
· Calculating/processing of SMP, SSP, SPP and other statutory payments/deductions
· Processing of payroll and submitting RTI reports to HMRC within required timescales.
· Calculating and processing of pension contributions including set up and administration of schemes under auto enrolment
· Resolving payroll queries
Qualifications and Skills
2 years payroll experience essential
Experience with Sage payroll
Experience of CIS system
Experience of Auto Enrolment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job