This position is based in North Kidlington and will be paying £9.76 per hour.
This role is currently until April 2018 and is working Monday to Friday, 37 hour working week.
The job description is quite based around Finance knowledge however, they are happy to consider someone who has had previous office experience and good computer skills, you don’t necessarily have to have previous Finance experience.
• Initial contact for customers and suppliers of the Receipts, Procure and Payments shared service functions. Deal with enquiries as appropriate, ensuring best value is maintained when sourcing suppliers and materials.
• Issuing requisitions and processing purchase orders through to fulfilment, approving force-wide orders within authorised limits, ensuring the most appropriate and cost effective approach is taken. Minimise low value orders by consolidating where possible.
• Input all invoices/credit notes received into the force onto the Accounts Payable system.
• Responsible for reducing the number/value of old debts owing to TVP by administering the debt collection process. Produce monthly aged debtor reports, issuing of statements and reminder letters.
• Overall responsibility for the day to day administration and maintenance of vendors and debtors within the Financial Management and Procurement systems. Responsible for the integrity of the data held on the relevant financial systems and producing MI for budgetary, aged debtors and stock management controls
If you are interested in this role please apply to this advert with an up to date CV
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business