Been doing your thing in the IT channel for a while? Partner Marketing is your bag? Yes? Oooh, then let's try and tempt you…
Let's set the scene for you, the company is a multi-award-winning full-service agency. Since 1999, they've been working with the world's leading technology brands to deliver maximum channel influence. In addition to their longstanding expertise in the IT industry, they're all about using cutting-edge marketing technologies and harnessing the latest content and partner marketing trends to deliver the most compelling experiences.
The company is fishing in the professional dating pool for an experienced Partner Marketing Manager to join their team of highly talented marketers. Their team is busy leading the charge to deliver the most effective partner marketing campaigns for their clients and they are in need of another talented person to join in the fun. From this point, they'll assume you might be a good match for them.
Still reading this? Nice.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- As a natural people person, people have always been drawn to you. So, you'll bring those communication skills to form exciting relationships with clients, their partners and your team
- The company will let you be responsible for taking on the day-to-day with client & partner relationships. They're good people and they love what the company does - keeping them smiling is your job
- Digesting briefs, developing best-in class partner marketing campaigns, understanding what business challenges are making clients and their partners sad will be key to cheering them up (see above)
- You'll be working side-by-side with the in-house creatives to develop innovative solutions based on trends, insights and best-practices that you have experience of (or maybe read about)
- Delivering campaigns, keeping your promises and budgets in-check will take up lots of your time. It's a good job you enjoy that bit
- After all that work you'll want to know how well it performed - you'll be using your inquisitive and analytical mind to track campaign success, then articulate how to improve it next time
- With your superhuman ability to spot new opportunities to help your client or partner, you'll be capitalising on new ways to generate work to keep us all busy so we can get you another assistant.
What they're looking for:
- 3 years' plus experience in a marketing manager role, you'll prefer #AgencyLife. But the company is also keen to chat if you have worked client side
- A deep understanding of demand and lead generation tactics
- Commercial awareness is second nature to you
- Preferred experience of working in the IT Channel, but not essential
- Outstanding project management skills, because nobody likes work turning up late
- Lateral and strategic thinker, you're a fixer, a planner
- Lots of energy and ideas
- You play well with others, and you were taught to share
Location: Office in Hartley Wintney - flexible working (remote and/or office) role
So, the company expects you to bring a lot to the table. In return, they'll offer you something to do, something worth getting up for, the benefits and all the usual stuff - they can talk about that later. Plus they do have a pretty sweet building.
Send up a flare if you think that you're the one for them.
The company loves portfolios and don't forget to include your CV, and what salary expectations you might have.
AGENCIES - The company is recruiting this one themselves, thanks anyway.
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Product Manager, EMEA Marketing Manager, Marketer, Marketing Manager, Account Management, Partner Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Coordinator, Product Marketing Manager, may also be considered for this role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'