This role is for between 8 - 16 hours per week and hours must be worked between Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm with an early finish on a Friday!
Do you speak English and Thai fluently? Do you pride yourself on providing excellent customer service and support?
If so, we have just the job for you!
The office is based in Westminster, close to the river Thames and opposite the historic Lambeth Palace. It is just 5 minutes' walk from Westminster station, along a scenic route past Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament.
About the Role:
* You will be attending, following up, and resolving complaints and questions from both panel members, staff and third parties
* You will be translating texts from English & Thai which will be used in communications towards the panel members, e.g. on the websites and in e-mail messages
* You will be proofreading texts in English & Thai which will be used in communications towards the panel members, e.g. on the website and in e-mail messages
* You will be responsible for detecting fraudulent behaviour to ensure a high quality level of research data
* You will carrying out personal performance measurement, monitoring, and evaluation to improve the efficiency
* You will be communicating solutions, successes, and opportunities to the Support Team Director
The Ideal Candidate:
* English at a native level of fluency
* Fluent in Thai
* Good decision-making, IT, and communication skills
* Good people and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships with all levels of professionals within the company
* Excellent client service attitude, calm and analytical
* Ability to plan well and prioritize work
* Attention to details and deadlines
Does the role appeal to you? If this is exactly what you are looking for, please send your CV to:
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job