Page Personnel are currently recruiting a Part Time Payroll Officer to join the finance function of an expansive business in Goole.
This fantastic well established professional services business have seen fantastic growth over the last few years, now due to internal movement, they are now recruiting a Part Time Payroll Officer based in Goole.
The successful Payroll Officer will be responsible for; but not limited to: timely payroll administration and completion to strict deadlines for the company and it's employees, processing start to finish payroll, resolution of payroll queries and issues over the telephone, statutory calculations such as SSP,SMP, SPP etc, maintaining starter and leaver records accurately and any hoc payroll administration as required.
The successful Payroll administrator will:
- Have a strong payroll background - Essential
- Have up to date payroll legislation knowledge - Essential
- Have strong IT skills - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
£16,000 - £18,000 pro rata + 20 hours per week + Flexible start and finish times + Free On-site Parking + Company Pension + Great Company Benefits
- Payroll; Payroll Administrator; Payroll Officer;