Part Time IFA Administrator
My client a leading independent Chartered insurance broker which specialises in providing insurance services to both Commercial and Private clients are looking to recruit a part time administrator.
Role: Employee Benefits Administrator (IFA)
Hours: Part-time (18-21hrs per week)
- Hours to include working Thursday, Friday and at least one other day (flexible)
Location: Nelson (BB9)
Salary: £10,296 - £12,012
- Experience of working in a busy office environment of over 12 months +
- Experience of working in a IFA environment would be a benefit
- Gathering data, printing illustrations, uploading documents etc
- Confident telephone manner and able to work to deadlines once trained
- Knowledge of software packages , minimum Word & Excel, with knowledge too of back-office systems
- Good numeracy skills
- Adaptable and able to work on own initiative
- Educated to good GCSE grades in Maths & English
- Genuine reason to want part time hours
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Part Time
- Busy office
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'